There are a significant amount of benefits from having a hunting knife for outdoor enthusiast from all different walks of life. Some of the most seasoned outdoorsman can contribute a good hunting knife to being the ideal variable in life or death situations. Outdoor gear has a vast array of necessities which can range from backpacks, camping gear, pouches, navigation tools and above all knives. The three main kinds of hunting blades used are fixed blade, folding blades and replaceable blades.
Since 1996 Red Deer® has developed it's initial line of knives for general purpose users in situations such as cutting cloth, string, brush or general camping necessities. It's been more than a decade since the conception of these knives and the quality along with quantity has consistently been improved.
You don't have to be a hunter to acquire or consider utilizing a Red Deer® hunting knife. These knives can be used everywhere home, fishing, construction, hiking, and camping. Survivalist equate a good hunting knife as a necessity in emergencies and always needed in disaster/survival kits. In times of dire need the ideal hunting knife can also be used in defensive measures, although we definitely hope that it'll never come to that.
Red Deer® Hunting knives are designed with a lifetime guarantee so you can have piece of mind when taking on the great outdoors.
HUNTING KNIFE SURVIVAL TIPS
SHELTER | FOOD PREP | DEFENSE
Surviving and efficiency is necessary in the great outdoors and the primary tool in the all outdoor situations is the hunting knife. Many survivalist assimilate that a proper knife can save your life. At Red Deer Outdoors we've developed a brand of hunting knives built specifically to aid in survival situations and efficiency. At Red Deer Outdoors we've developed an assortment of blades for a variety of different survival situations. Our Red Deer brand includes gut hook knives, machetes, full tang knives, neck knives, skinning knives and military knives.
A quality hunting knife can be used in a variety of different ways besides just cutting. The key components for a quality hunting knife is versatility and quality. We set expectations for our hunting knives because we are primarily staffed with individuals who partake in outdoor activities such as hunting, camping or fishing.
• DIGGING - A hunting knife can serve as a improvisational shovel for immediate tasks such as foraging for food, digging an impromptu outdoor latrine or carving out distress signals/etchings.
• WEAPON - In a hunting situation requiring you to procure your own food, a hunting knife can be used to hunt small game. With skilled ingenuity the hunting knife can be uses as the only on hand emergency weapon.
• FIRST AID- Doctors aren't always on hand in the great outdoors. So in medic situations a hunting knife can be used to cut bandages, heated to cauterize wounds and remove potentially infectious non sterilized items embedded in the skin or even drain blisters. Outdoor medical emergencies are a major inconvenience but a quality hunting knife can save lives.
• FIRE FODDER- Having large full tang hunting knife can be perfect for wood-splitting or cutting device for kindling. Using a hunting knife to gather and cut fodder for a fire is always a necessity when looking to prepare food, stay warm, ward off pest/predators, signal for help and smith tools.
• HAMMER- The butt end of a hunting knife handle is an ideal at hand hammering tool which can be used for producing small game traps, anchoring ropes and pounding in nails.
• FOOD PREPARATION- A knife in the wilderness is completely different from a knife in the wilderness. The proper hunting knife will allow you to skin and gut large and small game. Hunting knives can be used as a stirring tool for any liquids and as a eating uten sil. Foraging from trees or soil for vegetation is another food necessity so a hunting knife can cut branches and pull roots properly from the ground.
• STAKE BASE- In the absence of tools specified for anchoring objects, a hunting knife can be driven into the ground to serve as a stake for anchoring a variety of different ropes to a standing structure. Food must be stored out of reach from predators so a hunting knife can be used as a safety hook for food parcels or containers.
• MAKING TOOLS- The hunting knife has the versatile ability to manufacture other tools and more specialized survival /hunting gear. It can be used to make fire, spears, drills, navigation materials and components for proximity alarm signals.
• BUILDING SHELTER- A hunting knife is essential to building a durable survival shelter. It comes in handy to trim limbs, whittling grooves, hammer in fittings and score materials.
We've got all different types of knives perfectly suited for the outdoors:GUT HOOK KNIVES
WOOD HANDLE KNIVES
FIXED BLADE KNIVES
BONE HANDLE KNIVES
When your in the wilderness it's necessary to have outdoor hunting knife for all situations. This brand started with a simple idea of having a quality hunting knife to add to the ever improving Red Deer inventory. Over time we've continued to develop our inventory with innovative hunting knife designs that help you conquer the great outdoors. Whether you aspire to whittle tools, hike the wooded trails, hunt big game, or become a master at gutting fish. Red Deer is the hunting knife for you. We pick raw, natural and durable materials and design knives best suited to stand the test of time in a harsh wilderness environment.
From pocket knives to big game hunting knives, look no further we've got you covered. Our unique selection of hunting knives are crafted with long lasting materials featuring full tang blades, leather sheaths and custom handle designs. As an outdoor enthusiast you should invest in quality equipment and buy Red Deer® knives here.
Quality Proven- Here at Red Dee Outdoors® for nearly ten plus years we've continued to improve the quality of our hunting knives and the handles that encompass the blade. Many improvements include extending our blades the full width of the knife and enhancing the sheath materials and transport capabilities.
Unique Designs- We understand that our Red Deer® knives and hunting knife brands not only work efficiently but it must also look visually attractive as well. Our recent hunting knife designs have included custom animal bone handles, pear engravings, camo graphics,custom emblems and many more.
Reliability- Here at Red Deer® we've previously mentioned transport and sheath quality is continuing to improve for our hunting knives. We believe the focus should always be in the blade quality and across the board Red Deer® hunting knives have been focused on keeping surgical steel quality blades for all hunting knives and continued improvement on reducing blade dulling, rust, and chipping.
Here at Red Deer Outdoors® we are constantly researching and reviewing quality ways to improve our hunting knives. We not only sell the knives but we are outdoor enthusiast as well and always taking into consideration how our knives are being used and who they're being sold to. This allows us to understand and improve all hunting knife experiences with our products and for any enthusiast in the outdoors we're always open to suggestions and comments.